MS Office 2013 Home and Student Retail Key
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Supported browsers for Office 2013 and Office 365 (includes browser requirements for using Apps for Office and Word video playback)
- Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity: www.office.com/products.
Log-in to or create an account HERE.
After you created the account follow this LINK (you might have to login with your just created account first).
Enjoy your newly acquired Office suite!
ALTERNATIVELY you can use THIS website. In order to download your file select type: MS Office then the correct version (2013 2016 2019) edition (Home and Student Professional etc.) your language and download the file.
In case of a problem with activating the product with your key please use the automated phone system* to activate:
In the Activation Wizard select I want to activate the software by telephone and then select Next. If nothing happens when you select Next use the Enter key on your keyboard.
Under Step 1 in the Activation Wizard select your country/region and then call the Product Activation Center phone number that’s listed under the country/region you selected.
When prompted by the Product Activation Center provide the Installation ID that’s shown in the Activation Wizard under Step 2.
The Product Activation Center will provide a Confirmation ID that you enter in the Activation Wizard under Step 3.
Select Next and follow the prompts to complete the activation process. If nothing happens when you select Next use the Enter key on your keyboard.
*If you see the message Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product you can ignore this error and call the numbers for your specific country/region listed in THIS article.