Felix The Reaper
Felix works at The Ministry of Death and he’s in love with Betty The Maiden from The Ministry of Life. He believes that going to the human world as a field reaper will enable him to one day meet her so he’s taken the job of making sure people die—and taught himself to dance in order to impress the love of his (un)life.
Since Felix only moves in the shadows he needs to tread carefully through this strange world. Luckily reapers like Felix are able to turn the sun and shift the shadows creating the paths necessary to navigate the land of the living. He does so to solve puzzles and make sure people die according to ministerial plans.
Each level unlocks a hardcore version of itself for the motivated ministerial go-getter. You can also collect skull achievements that further unlock bonus time trials for the most resourceful employees.
- Challenge yourself to original puzzle game mechanics
- Experience a gruesomely sweet story and beautiful world
- Choose your own tunes from a selection of 10+ indie music artists on Felix‘s Walkman
- Collect skull achievements that unlock bonus time trials
- Watch Felix develop his dance moves—as created by professional dancers!
Download activation details: Download Now